Flower Goddess (Gold) Essential Oil Necklace Diffuser
What is the real impact of the flower?
It's easy to think "they just look pretty", but flowers have had an astounding influence over mankind's history and civilized development when we really think about it.
For example - Scholars and healers have been aware of the mysterious and magical properties of plants and flowers for centuries. Throughout the ages, people still send or bring flowers to those who are ailing or not feeling well with the express intent of lifting their mood. More so, in the early 1600's the country of Denmark experienced its famous Tulip Mania where the price of tulip bulbs reached extraordinary value, to the point where orphans were made rich and (eventually) many were made poor when the prices finally plummeted. Kingdoms rise and fall because of the flower.
As of today, the world floriculture trade - which involves the trade of cut or whole flowers across nations - moves about $101 billion dollars annually. In flowers!
So, it stands safe to say that flowers are pretty important to our daily lives :)
For those who are a fan of using essential oils, this is our way of paying tribute to this natural symbol of the Goddess. With a stylized floral pentacle symbolizing vibrant femininity, youth, and spring; we hope you enjoy the sensation of floral notes in your life.
- Superior Quality - a unique 1 inch flower goddess locket handcrafted into a sturdy frame with 24 inch stainless steel chain.
- Two-toned: 14k rose-gold rim highlights the 14k yellow gold bright center
- Portable Aromatherapy - 3 white cotton pads included with this necklace diffuser.
- Comes Gift-Boxed - go Green! Eco-friendly gift packaging made from 100% natural fiber harvested from invasive species and sustainable sourced ink.
- 90-day warranty, hassle free return policy
- safe and secure checkout